Lilash is a company that offers a product to improve your eyelash length and fullness.

They offer a 90 day guarantee...However they do not stand behind that policy.

I have been trying to get the refund that they stated would be activated in March.

I have had many contacts with the company through emails and phone calls, and still have no refund. Currently my emails and phone calls haven't even been responded to. I see that they are still offering the product with the same guarantee and hope to put a stop to their lies. The product did not work for me. I did get a response that the refund would be sent on March 4th, it is now August.

Had an Experience with Lilash?

Comments

I had been trying to get refund for several months now. It is ridiculous. I am switching to Fysiko and hope that would be better

Well, im having the same problem too. Have you got your refund back now though?

Used Lilash for the last 6 months worked great after 6 weeks ..lashes longer and darker...

but the last month... its stopped working dont know if tube is only good for 5-6 months or what ?

has this happend to anyone else??it was great while it lasted : (